离线 

k44 发表于 2020-8-17 18:11:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多朋友,使用更多功能,轻松玩转模拟飞行~

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即加入

x
现在,或许有些人已经在安装MFS2020,甚至可能已经有些人进游戏遨游了,转载一点ADE的消息给大家
来源:ADE论坛

原文:
Sooner or later I have to write something about this. I've been asked once or twice whether ADE will work with FS2020. The short answer is I hope so.

The reason for my caution is two fold. First there are internal tools in the FS2020 SDK and some folks will prefer the in sim way of doing things. So is there going to be an audience for ADE 2020?

The second is that FS2020 is really quite a lot different than FSX (yep we need to talk about FSX not P3D remember the developer is Microsoft). I've been told by some that it really isn't much different. Well maybe but I think it safe to say that it is FSX with lots of added bits and quite a few changed bits. I am still aware of the NDAs (God how many of those have I signed up to) but don't expect that we can just fiddle a few bits in changed file formats like we did with P3D v5 and on we go. So here is the plan
There is an ADE 2020 in development. It is a separate application from the current ADE which will continue to support legacy FS9/FSX and P3D.
It will be a while in the works and meantime I will continue to watch the progress of the internal tools.
Don't expect to see the same stuff in ADE 20 (yep that's the catchy working title) as ADE. It's not a straight port.
I will be asking in a little while for some folks to help with this in terms of testing etc.

机翻:
迟早我必须为此写点东西。我曾经被问过一两次,ADE是否可以与FS2020一起使用。简短的答案是我希望如此。

我谨慎的原因有两个。首先,FS2020 SDK中提供了一些内部工具,有些人会喜欢使用SIM卡做事。那么,ADE 2020会吸引观众吗?

第二个是FS2020与FSX确实有很大不同(是的,我们需要谈论FSX而不是P3D,请记住,开发人员是Microsoft)。有人告诉我,这确实没有太大不同。好吧,也许,但是我认为可以肯定地说,它是FSX,具有很多添加的位和相当多的更改位。我仍然知道NDA(上帝,我已经签署了其中的几个协议),但是不要指望我们可以像在P3D v5上所做的那样在改变的文件格式中摆弄一些东西。所以这是计划
正在开发ADE 2020。它是与当前ADE分离的应用程序,它将继续支持旧版FS9 / FSX和P3D。
尚需时日,同时我将继续观察内部工具的进度。
不要指望在ADE 20中会看到与ADE相同的东西(是的,是吸引人的工作名称)。这不是直口。
我会在一段时间内要求一些人在测试等方面提供帮助。

原帖地址:https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/ade-and-fs2020.448390/
携欢乐拥抱湛蓝的未来。
FSCenter_2024
回复 呼我

使用道具 举报

离线 

飞行与梦想 发表于 2020-10-23 23:33:50 | 显示全部楼层
原来大佬的帖子已经发出来了
携欢乐拥抱湛蓝的未来。
FSCenter_2024
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|站点地图1|站点地图2|FSCenter模拟飞行中心 ( 晋ICP备20001174号-2

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

|捐助我们

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:28