搜索
收起左侧

PMDG将在今年6月初公开全新产品线

[复制链接]
查看: 3415|回复: 5

离线 

海蛏子 发表于 2018-5-4 23:46:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 晚巷九渊 于 2018-5-4 23:46 编辑

可靠消息,PMDG将在今年6月9-10号的拉斯维加斯的FlightSimExpo展会上公开一个全新的产品线,此产品据称从2008年就开始立项并开发了,在这之前此项目从未告知过外界。就这样默默无闻耐着寂寞做了十年……有猜测说可能是PMDG自己家的模拟平台,也有说应该是A380(这个我自己都不信)
不管怎样,目前看来PMDG在已有的747-8和传言中的新737MAX产品开发之外,还有一个全新的大项目即将公之于众。
747-8也拖了好一阵子了啊,不知到底卖的什么关子

针对于英文优异的您,在下准备好原文供您食用,其中还有些其他不大重要的新闻。
New Product Reveal at FlightSim Expo'18 -
Las Vegas 09JUN18Captains,On Saturday afternoon, 09JUN18, PMDG will be presenting at FlightSim Expo 2018. We are a bit more than seven weeks out, but I wanted to make a specific mention of the show, and specifically of our presentation at the show, because it is going to be unlike anything PMDG has ever done before, and we think it will be unlike anything you have ever seen at an event related to simming.At previous events, I have stuck to the script of giving a review of where we are and where we are headed along with a bit of Question & Answer tacked on the end.  Sure, we will do all of that, but it will take up only a minimal amount of time in the larger scale of our presentation.  Instead, for this presentation at the FlightSim Expo’18 event, we will be focused primarily on unveiling a new product line that is so closely held, nobody outside of PMDG has seen it, heard of it, or even been made aware that it exists.  This product has been percolating in the background at PMDG since mid 2008, and we have finally reached a point where we feel the product is ready to carry our vision of PMDG’s products into the future.In addition to this unveiling, we will have a few other surprises for those attending, so if you are even remotely on the fence about FlightSim Expo’18, I promise that the time you spend in the room with us will be well worth the time and effort to reach Las Vegas!A few folks have asked if the DC-3 will be coming to FlightSim Expo’18, and I regret to say it will not.  That would be about 10hrs of flying each direction, which is not small feat in a 75 year old airplane crossing the midsection of the United States in June…  I’d be afraid we would get stuck someplace and I’d have to make my presentation via FaceTime, which would sort of take the fun right out of things!So I hope you will make the journey to Las Vegas to join us.  After all, this will be one of the rare occasions when we can all see one another face-to-face.  We are hoping to bring some members of the PMDG team to the show, so you won’t only have to chat with me… (And don’t forget:  I will very much appreciate assistance in giving out a bit of ritual hazing to Froogle and Chewwy. )I hope you will attend, and I’m looking forward to seeing you there!作者:晚巷九渊-FSCPP
https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv444606
出处: bilibili

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即加入

x
携欢乐拥抱湛蓝的未来。
FSCenter_2024
回复 呼我

使用道具 举报

离线 

dcgo 发表于 2018-5-6 11:15:54 | 显示全部楼层
出XP的就好了
携欢乐拥抱湛蓝的未来。
FSCenter_2024

离线 

古桥旧巷 发表于 2018-5-7 10:26:38 | 显示全部楼层
所以还是没说是啥子
携欢乐拥抱湛蓝的未来。
FSCenter_2024

离线 

xiuxiaotao 发表于 2018-5-11 23:10:28 | 显示全部楼层
坐等737MAX
携欢乐拥抱湛蓝的未来。
FSCenter_2024

离线 

kmgsam 发表于 2018-5-14 21:05:26 | 显示全部楼层
787,737max期待,最好能再做个空客。
携欢乐拥抱湛蓝的未来。
FSCenter_2024

离线 

txdywy 发表于 2018-9-22 14:38:48 | 显示全部楼层
坐等737MAX
携欢乐拥抱湛蓝的未来。
FSCenter_2024
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|站点地图1|站点地图2|FSCenter模拟飞行中心 ( 晋ICP备20001174号-2

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

|捐助我们

GMT+8, 2024-5-27 06:09